|TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HILLCRESTCLEANING.CO.UK ACCEPTANCE (1) Your access to and use of hillcrestcleaning.co.uk ("the Website") is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. By using the website you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and everything they contain. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
(2) We reserve the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is therefore your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions regularly for any changes.2 SERVICES
The Website may provide communication tools such as email, bulletin boards, chat areas, news groups, forums and/or other message or communication facilities ("services") designed to enable you to communicate with others. The services form part of the Website. Unless stated otherwise the Services are for your personal and non-commercial use only.3 USE & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
(1) Use of the website is subject to these terms and conditions and you agree that you will not use the website for any use which is unlawful and/or contrary to these Terms and Conditions
(2) Use of the website is at your own risk and by licence only and you acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of this website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors
(3) You specifically acknowledge and agree that our website is made available for your personal use only. You may not, nor assist any other person or organisation, as to either all or any part of material, content or otherwise, to download, copy, assign, transmit, publish, display, use, reproduce, distribute, modify, make derivative works of or create Internet "links" to the website without our express permission in writing including use of our name and any copyrighted or trademarks content.
(4) We do not claim ownership of any information, text, graphics, logos, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations and other materials ("content" ) you post, upload or submit to the Website. However, by doing so you are granting us a world-wide, royalty free, non-exclusive licence to copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publicly display, edit, translate or publish such content for as long as such content is displayed on the website. This licence will be terminated when such content is entirely deleted from the website.
(5) We reserve the right, without any liability, to terminate the Website or alter the Website and its contents without prior notice.
(6) We have made every effort to ensure that anything displayed on our website, including any products, are displayed as accurately as possible but can not be responsible for variations and please also refer to our general Terms & Conditions. What you see (particularly in so far as colours and shapes are concerned) depends on your monitor and settings and we can not guarantee this will be accurate.
(7) Recommendations, comments or any Website content should not be relied upon and do not constitute advice or counselling.4 PARENTAL SUPERVISION
We are concerned about the safety and privacy of our users, particularly children. Parents who wish to allow their children access to and use of the Website should supervise such access and use. By allowing your child access to the Website you are allowing your child access to all of the services. It is therefore your responsibility to determine which services are appropriate for your child. We specifically advise that you exercise caution when revealing personally identifiable information.
6 USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
(1) Some services may requires you to open an account and complete the registration process by providing certain information and registering a username and password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password and also for all activities which take place under your account.
(2) You may not use another person's account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder
(3) You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
(4) In no event will we be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password.
7 LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. If we have a link to another website this does not mean we endorse that website and you acknowledge and agree that we are in no way responsible for any other website nor the content displayed on it.
8 ACCEPTABLE USE
(1) You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for anything which you upload and that it will be accurate in fact and content. You also confirm that anything uploaded and/or provided to us does not breach any copyright, intellectual property or any rights of any third party, whatsoever in nature, and is not contrary to any law. You acknowledge that all content, whether posted publicly or transmitted privately, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. We do not control or endorse the Content and cannot guarantee its accuracy, integrity or quality and you acknowledge that by using the website you may be exposed to content that is offensive and/or indecent. We will not be liable in any way for any content or for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of any content on the Website and you agree to bear all risks associated with the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy or completeness of such content.
(2) In using the Website you specifically agree not to:
(i) use the Services to send junk email, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other unsolicited messages, commercial or otherwise;
(ii) post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that is defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, threatening, abusive, harassing or unlawful;
(iii) post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards any person or group on account of their race, religion, disability, nationality or otherwise;
(iv) threaten, abuse, disrupt, stalk or otherwise violate the legal rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
(v) use any information or material in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right of any party;
(vi) make available or upload files that contain a virus, worm, Trojan or corrupt data that may damage the operation of the computer or property of another;
(vii) collect or store personal information about others, including email addresses;
(viii) advertise or offer to buy or sell goods or services for any commercial purpose, unless such communication facility specifically allows such messages;
(ix) impersonate any person or entity for the purpose of misleading others;
(x) violate any applicable laws or regulations;
(xi) use the Website/Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Website/Services or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website/Services;
(xii) post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information or confidential information disclosed in the course of employment or under a confidentiality agreement);
(xiii) attempt to gain unauthorised access to any of the Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Website/Services through hacking, password mining or any other means.
(3) Whilst we are not obliged to monitor the Website or content we reserve the right to remove any content without notice and at our sole discretion.
9 QUERIES, COMPLAINTS, NOTICES AND NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN POLICY
(1) We aim to respond to any queries within 7 days.
(2) We operate on a "notice and take down" basis. If you have any complaints or objections to any Website upload and/or content whatsoever, or if you believe that anything infringes any right you hold, please contact us immediately by e-mail at: [email protected] Once this procedure has been followed, we will use our reasonable endeavours to remove illegal or otherwise improper content within what we deem to be a reasonable time period.
(3) Any other complaints must be addressed in writing to us at: Finsgate 5-7 Cranwood Street London EC1V 9EE.
(4) If any complaint may amount to a breach by us then you must allow us 30 days to remedy that breach.
(5) Any Notices, including Notices at Clause 9(2) above, to which you have not received an acknowledgement within 7 working days, must be sent in writing to our Registered Office address using Royal Mail Special Delivery and will be deemed to have been received on the fourth working day after posting, provided that you have stamped verified proof of posting from Royal Mail.
10 CANCELLATION AND SUSPENSION
(1) We reserve the right, without any liability, to terminate the Website or alter the Website and its contents without prior notice.
(2) Without limiting any other remedies, we may terminate, suspend or limit your use/registration/account at our absolute discretion, either with or without notice.
(3) Particularly, where we suspect that you have engaged or are about to engage in, or have been in any way involved in or linked to, breaches of any of the Terms and Conditions.
(4) We also reserve the right to cancel, take-down, delete or otherwise remove any advertisement or any upload, articles, feedback, experiences, opinions, statements, recommendations, ratings, and information provided by other users or advertisers or any links to other websites or other information which is made available through the Website, without giving reason and in our absolute discretion.
(5) If we do not act upon any breach immediately, you should not assume that we have waived any rights as to enforceability or to seek redress, unless we have expressly stated that in writing.
11 DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
(1) We cannot guarantee that the provision of the website will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free nor free of viruses or anything which may affect the use of the website, nor will be held liable for such. Particularly, there are inherent problems in the use of the Internet that we will not be responsible for, nor for any crashes which may result in data loss or other problems whilst using our website. The Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
(2) We make no warranty or guarantee whatsoever in respect of the website or its use.
(3) To the extent that the law allows we will not be held responsible for any direct or indirect loss, incidental or consequential damage, or loss (economic or otherwise), any punitive or exemplary damages, any loss of reputation or goodwill or business opportunities or contact, however it arises, including out of negligence relating to or in any way connected to the website or its use.
You specifically agree to completely indemnify us and any subsidiaries, agents and employees against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including any legal fees, known and unknown, arising from or in any way connected with your breach of these Terms and conditions or your use of the website including any content submitted, posted or transmitted through the website.
We have the right to terminate your access to the website at any time, without any liability whatsoever, without notice, for any reason whatsoever including, without limitation, breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Each clause or any part at all of these Terms and Conditions is to be regarded as independent of the others. This means that should any clause or any part at all of this agreement be found to be unenforceable or invalid it will not affect the enforceability or validity of the rest of these Terms and Conditions.
15 GOVERNING LAW
These Terms & Conditions shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Hillcrest Cleaning Contractors Ltd and www.hillcrestcleaning.co.uk.
1 About the Agreement
The provision of the website and any goods and/or services we provide will be reliant on information provided by you, so you are responsible for ensuring that any information you provide is accurate, correct and up-to-date and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions published on this website. Please read this Policy in conjunction with documents supplied to you. We are committed to maintaining privacy and we always use our best endeavours to keep your information secure, but refer you to your obligations of keeping username and password secure as detailed within the Terms and Conditions.
(1) By using the website and any services, you are specifically providing your consent to our use of the information you provide (such as when you register) in accordance with this Policy.
(2) If you object, then please do NOT register with us nor use the website or our services.
(3) In addition, on occasions we may collect additional personal information from surveys on the website, which you will not be obliged to fill in or return to us.
(4) When you give us information about another individual or organisation, it is on the basis that they have agreed to this and that you have the right to provide such information and use it in this way.
3 Personal Information
(1) Any personal information we hold will for all buyers and all website users (users) be used, for example, to identify you, provide services, run the website and our business efficiently, or for analysing and marketing purposes. Personal information will only be used by us and our subsidiary or parent companies and selected third parties, including those who perform services for us/on our behalf.
(2) USERS (who are not Advertisers) -
You will be sent updates and information communications (for example about new services or offers) and we may also send you a newsletter if you opt in to receive one. You can opt in or out of receiving information by signing in and changing your preferences.
(3) ADVERTISERS -
(a) Agree to full use and disclosure of the information that they provide to us when ordering a service from us (with the exception of their account information) on this website and on any website which we operate and/or own.
(b) Will receive our newsletter and updates on our website and services unless you specifically opt out
4 Non-Personal Information
(1) When you use the website, some information is also automatically logged and stored. However, this information does not identify you (or, as applicable, your business) personally. We use this aggregate information to analyse behaviour relating to our website generally. We may also share aggregate information with selected third parties, but we do not disclose your personal information.
(2) We use your IP address to help to identify you and to gather broad demographic information, help to diagnose problems with our server, and to administer the website and for security reasons, such as fraud detection.
(b) Standing alone, cookies do not identify you personally. They merely recognise your browser. Unless you choose to identify yourself, for example by registering with us or purchasing from us, then you remain anonymous to us. Cookies come in two types: session-based and persistent:
(i) Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser software or turn off your computer
(ii) Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. They include such information as a unique identifier for your browser. We use persistent cookies that only we can read and use, to identify the fact that you are a website user or prior website user (whatever the case may be) and to track your use. We are especially careful about the security and confidentiality of the information stored in persistent cookies. These cookies expire after six months.
(c) Some cookies are essential for parts of the website to operate and have already been set. You can delete and block all cookies from our website but that means that some parts of the website will not work. Users who disable their web browser's ability to accept cookies will be able to browse our website, but will not be able to successfully and completely use our websites and services.
(d) You are able to delete any cookies on your computer by referring to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies and delete it.
6 Changing and viewing information
(1) You can change any information you provide to us by e-mailing us at [email protected]
(2) You are entitled to ask for a copy of your information (for which we may charge a small fee). Please e-mail us at [email protected].
However, we will only send this information to the current e-mail address which we hold for you, unless you send us your full postal address and request that we send the information to you at your postal address (and we are able to verify the validity of this address).
(2) We aim to respond to any queries within seven working days.